Heeeey, I’m going to be at SDCC for a bit of Sunday!
I’ll be generally tweeting about where I’ll be(@sawdustbear), but if you find me, I’ll totally give you free stuff.
1. If you want a free tiny A.I.M. agent original painting, tell me “I’d like to join the Hawkeye Support Group.”
2. If you want a free copy of The Field Guide to the Common Leafbug zine, tell me “I’m interested in some Otherworld Science.”
3. If you want a free tote bag, tell me “I’m running out of space to put all my stuff and my feet hurt and everything is awful and please help.”
I’ll have the following things for sale as well(I have no table; I’ll be a roving merchant).
STUFF FOR SALE:
1. Issues #1 and #2 of the Center for Otherworld Science - $6 each, or both for $10.
2. Blood Root #1 - $8
3. Dorbals! (mini resin casts of my critters) - $16 each, or $30 for 2.
(The picture of the porcupine is so you know how I kind of look like, but the best way to recognize me is usually by my bright yellow satchel. I’ll probably also be wearing red Docs and a shirt with bugs on it. I am very short.)