I’m about one week away from getting on a plane to Oregon for the Dubious Beasts show and my mental state is hovering somewhere around “lost my marbles” and “aughhhhhhhh.”
My house is covered in art. My floor is covered in art. My studio looks like a craft store clearance sale threw up.
There is packing tape on my cat.
Art is dangerous, kids.
Wondercon was fantastic! We had a bunch of things going on at the table, so here’s a handy guide to what you may have been interested in!
- If you’re looking for the awesome woman with blue hair, she is the wonderful and talented CB Webb, and you should read her beautiful webcomic, The Hanged Man. She’ll also be in an upcoming issue of Blood Root in late 2014.
- If you are interested in Blood Root, submissions are currently closed, but will open again in late 2014. You can review the guidelines here.
- If you were interested in the monster sculptures, that’s my art, and you can follow me on Tumblr here and read the comic they are tangentially connected to here - the Center for Otherworld Science. Also, my website is sawdustbear.com.
- If you were really into the art in Marie and Jeanne, that’s by the ridiculously amazing James Neish.
- And of course, if you wanted a digital copy of our books, they are always pay-what-you-can on Gumroad, and Marie and Jeanne is also currently available on Comixology.
Thank you for coming by! I loved meeting every one of you and I am honored and grateful that you support our work!